Some businesses benefit greatly from seasonal campaigns through targeted, direct mail. In a mostly digital world, this is a great way to share coupons, promotional offers or reach very specific local audiences. It’s tangible, easy to read, and shows you’re a credible business, here to stay.
How to drive sales and win new customers with targeted mailers.
There’s a reason you still get printed mail every single day. It works!
There are three main components to any marketing campaign: the AUDIENCE, the MESSAGE and the OFFER.
We will work with you to understand the purpose and promotional topic of the mailing to help you construct an irresistible offer with a powerful call-to-action.
With that information, we will produce an eye-catching design to compel your customers to action and position you as a local business they can trust to do good work. Our professionally trained copywriters will create clear, punchy messaging that gets your customers’ attention and keeps them reading.
For local business who are looking to break into a particular community or demographic, we will purchase mailing lists to reach those people. To go the extra mile, we even coordinate with a local printing company to take the mailing project through to completion.
You can add discounts, coupons, tracking codes, or any type of promotional feature to accelerate customer acquisition.
MAILER SERVICES WE OFFER
- Front and back of standard to oversized postcard dimensions
- Space for a headline with eye-catching images, a brief description of services and a offer or promotional information
- Cost effective with reduced postage rates and no envelope
- Long-form 1 to 2 page 8.5×11” letter that presents a detailed case to patronize your business or consider a more complicated offer, membership, or investment opportunity
- Space for multiple sections, paragraphs, offer details, reviews, and addresses frequently asked questions
- While this requires more copywriting work on the front end, it can generate a considerably higher return when customers yield a high lifetime value
COSTS WITH DIRECT MAIL
Mailing List – less than 10 cents/contact
Paper – Quality and Dimensions drive the price
Postage – Cheaper for post cards than envelope mailers
Design and Copywriting Fee – Depends on type of mailer.
The difference between online print services and professional marketing service:
Top 10 reasons why Direct Mail is so important to your business:
- 73% of American consumers say they prefer being contacted by brands via direct mail because they can read it whenever they want (Small biz Genius, 2019).
- Direct mail requires 21% less cognitive effort to process than email (Small Biz Genius, 2019).
- Advertising mail is kept in a household, on average, for 17 days (Small Biz Genius, 2019).
- 59% of US respondents say they enjoy getting mail from brands about new products (Small Biz Genus, 2019).
- Up to 90% of direct mail gets opened, compared to only 20-30% of emails (Small Biz Genus, 2019).
- The response rate for direct mail is up to nine times higher than that of email (Small Biz Genius, 2019).
- 57% of customers say they find print marketing to be the most trustworthy type of marketing (Action Mailing & Printing Solutions, 2019).
- 70% of Americans agree that mail is more personal than the internet (Action Mailing & Printing Solutions, 2019).
- 92% of millennials have had a purchasing decision influenced by direct mail (Action Mailing & Printing Solutions, 2019).
- Postcards outperformed email in five out of nine tests in a study from the USPS office of the inspector general (Action Mailing & Printing Solutions, 2019).
THE ONLY STRATEGY THAT IS GUARANTEED TO FAIL IS INACTION.
If you feel stuck growing your business and need help pushing through to the next level, we may be the perfect solution for you.
Take one small step of action toward achieving your business goals. Schedule a free 45-minute consultation to see if we're a good fit.
ALMOND BRANCH MARKETING, LLC
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturdays by Appointment