There is no more efficient and effective form of communication with your customer than email marketing. It is by far the most preferred way for people to receive information from brands and businesses they like. This is a great strategy to increase customer retention, induce referrals, and stimulate recurring business.
How to drive sales and retain customers through email marketing.
For every $1 spent on email marketing, business make an average of $44 in return.
Most consumer live on their smart phones these days. And consumers have said it themselves: email is the preferred mode of contact for customers to stay connected to businesses they use.
Email marketing is essential to customer retention. There is so much opportunity to up-sell, cross-sell, offer discounts, request referrals, reviews, surveys and updates with your base.
This is what every large company does. Sending these emails position you as the authority and expert in your industry. Once you have this connection to your customer, there’s no reason for them to look for a different service provider.
We use your existing list of contacts and customers to begin creating campaigns. We make sure they go out every time, on schedule and according to your promotional calendar.
EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES WE OFFER
They’re your hard-earned customers. Make sure you keep them.
- Educational content. This could include tips and tricks for around their house. For example, a plumber may send an educational email about why a household may not be getting sufficient hot water and show how to fix it, or other possible issues that may be causing the problem.
- Informational emails that share what’s going on in the business and industry. Content can include new product/service availability, awards and accomplishments, highlighting staff and new hires, and how your business has been involved in the local community.
- According to your promotional calendar, we create irresistible direct response emails to your customer base. For example, a HVAC company may send out a spring promotional to conduct preventative maintenance on air conditioning systems.
- These types of emails are great for generating business, requesting referrals, reactivating past customers, and help you get your schedule booked out early for more proactive sales than reactive sales.
- Promotional offers exclusive to your existing customer/contact base ensure you’re giving discounts only to customers that are a good fit, rather than those just seeing the cheapest service.
- Customer relationship emails can help ensure your customer has a good experience before and after they have worked with you.
- Pre-service emails go out on timely basis to remind and make sure the customer is prepared for you to come work at their home. For example, a power washing company may send out an email the day before service to remind the customer to move any personal items off the deck.
- Follow up emails ensure complete customer service through further information gathering. For example, a follow up email to make sure the customer is not experiencing any issues following a service appointment. Or a survey to see how the service appointment went. And equally important is a follow up email request for a Google review.
Top 10 reasons why Email Marketing is so important to your business:
- 99% of consumers check their email every day (HubSpot, 2019).
- 59% of respondents say marketing emails influence their purchase decisions (HubSpot, 2019).
- 60% of consumers have made a purchase decision after receiving a marketing message by email (99 Firms, 2020).
- Email is the preferred promotion channel for 60% of consumers (99 Firms, 2020).
- Email is 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter (Campaign Monitor, 2020).
- 72% of customers prefer email as their main channel for business communication (Snovio Labs, 2020).
- 88% of users agree that they are more likely to respond to an email favorably if it looks like it’s been specifically created for them (Snovio Labs, 2020).
- The return on investment for email marketing is 38 to one (Rialto Marketing, 2019).
- 80% of professionals believe that email marketing retains customers (Rialto Marketing, 2019).
- Emails that don’t display properly will be deleted in about three seconds in a majority of cases (WebFX, 2019).
THE ONLY STRATEGY THAT IS GUARANTEED TO FAIL IS INACTION.
If you feel stuck growing your business and need help pushing through to the next level, we may be the perfect solution for you.
Take one small step of action toward achieving your business goals. Schedule a free 45-minute consultation to see if we're a good fit.
ALMOND BRANCH MARKETING, LLC
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturdays by Appointment