Your website – it’s your online storefront – where visitors decide whether to call you or not. With a smart phone, prospects can get a first impression of your business within seconds. Strong positioning and a professional, compelling look will turn visitors into customers.
How to make sure your website is the last one your customer needs to see before they call.
Internet traffic stops here – make sure your website represents you well and shows your customers you are exactly what they are looking for.
The most important marketing asset you have is your business website. It is the hub, center to your other marketing arms, including social media, ads, and promotions. It is absolutely critical your site:
- Makes a great first impression of your business with clear text and good photos
- Accurately present your services and information and gives them the answers they need
- Provide a great user experience with well organized, easy to understand, detailed information.
- Drives your customers to call you for business
Equally important is your site’s positioning on Google, and where you show up in search results. It’s nice to have a great website, but if nobody finds you, it’s not doing its job. That’s where search-engine-optimization (SEO) comes in. Good SEO requires the site be optimized with keywords, regularly updated with quality content good link structure, fast loading, and local signals showing Google you’re legitimate.
WEBSITES DESIGNED WITH CONVERSION IN MIND
We design websites with conversion in mind, that is the increased likelihood of converting the site visitor into a customer. We pair that with technical on-page and off-page SEO tactics that optimize your website according to Google’s written standard and guidelines. All websites we design include:
- A user-friendly design for the best user experience (UX ) and user interface (UI)
- A continuous, professional feel throughout with quality written text, color scheme
- Professional copywriting – well written text content that leads the reader through the pages, answers their questions, and persuades them to contact you
- Trust-building elements, like personal photos, reviews, sample work, professional certifications
- Site security through HTTPS certificates, malware blockers, and 24/7 attack monitoring and defense
- Fast loading pages so your viewers don’t have to wait and potentially leave your site
- Clear calls to action with phone call buttons and contact pages
- Mobile-responsive for ease of use from phones, tablets and desktops
- A Messaging tool so the user has the option to communicate and ask questions by text
- On-page SEO best practices, including keyword strategy and usage, meta descriptions, title tags, headers, and good content
The most compelling business websites empathize with the customer and connect with them emotionally. They are also clear, detailed yet concise and easily navigable. Text should be well written and provide the reader with useful, detailed information. These features position your business as the best solution for your customer’s needs.
The best-designed business website will take away any reasons for your prospects to keep looking.
our 5-Step Web Design Process
Designing a quality website is not an easy task, but we keep it as simple and stress free as possible for you. We take care of all the hard parts for you. Starting with a thorough interview, we learn about all the important differentiators about your business and what exactly it is that makes you a good fit for your customers.
1. Business Interview. We will conduct a thorough business interview with you to understand your business’ mission, services, and distinguishing features that differentiate you from your competition. This information will guide our copywriters to creating text content that best represents your business and appeals to your customer base.
2. Provide Specific Content.Through a dedicated file exchange link, you will provide high quality photos, videos, logos, business reviews, and any business related images, certifications, associations to be included on your website. For our local customers, we offer business photography and videography that dramatically enhances and personalizes websites.
3. Review & Comment on Rough Draft.We will prepare a rough draft of your website and schedule a review meeting to walk through the site with you and gather feedback for changes you’d like to see for the final version of the site.
4. Review & Approve Final Version.Once the site has reached the final design stage, we will schedule a final review meeting to walk through the final version of the site and make any final changes.
5. Launch New Website.We will choose a non-peak traffic time to install your new website and back it up offsite. All pages, links and forms will be double-checked to ensure a seamless and perfect user experience.
WE STAY ON THE BALL. Once your website is complete, we will deliver easy and convenient monthly support to make sure your site is always backed-up, secured, and updated with new photos, promotional information, blogs, news, or other business content.
Need email accounts for your employees? We will take care of that for you too. We make sure your domain, website and email are never a headache you have to worry about or deal with.
Frequently Asked Questions
No (i.e. very minimal). If you currently have a website, it will not experience any down time except for the short duration of time (< 30 minutes) necessary to migrate the new site. We typically conduct website installs during non-peak web traffic times to avoid notice-able downtime.
Our exclusive, comprehensive business interview informs us on the most important and distinguishing features about your business. We use that information to provide professional copywriting for our customers’ new websites.
Often our customers provide an outline and/or text content they would like to include. If that is the case we will work with you to ensure all website wording is to your complete satisfaction.
We will be happy to include high quality photos you have into the design of your new website. We provide a dedicated file exchange link for uploading photos and images of certifications, badges, awards and other professional associations that enhance the website.
If you don’t have or don’t want custom photos for your website, we will obtain attractive stock images to complete your site.
We will design and host the website on our server under a temporary domain, so you can review and approve it prior to it going up as your new site.
We will work with your existing hosting service plan or connect you to a quality hosting service. Once established we will conduct website updates, backups, security scans and maintenance.
All our websites are designed with on-page search engine optimization. That means we make your page as friendly as possible to search engines so you rank in searches for keywords relevant to your business. Our pages are also designed to keep customers on your page, reducing page “bounce” that hurts your rankings. To improve your ranking in searches, best practices for SEO include blogging and ongoing content creation targeting long-tail keywords. We offer this as a service for our customers.
Search engine optimization for existing websites
If you have a website that isn’t ranking well, we can help optimize your site so it looks good to Google and ranks for the keywords you want most. After all, it’s much nicer to get leads for free from Google with good positioning rather than have to pay for PPC ads forever.
Organic traffic – traffic that visits your site because they found you on Google, is the product of good SEO. We know what good SEO is because Google tells us, and so do an endless number of SEO studies. Here’s what we do to help you rank better:
- A Site Audit. We conduct a scan and review of the site to see where the issues are and determine what needs to be tackled first.
- A Keyword Analysis. We determine what are the best keywords you should have that prospects like to use to search for your business
- A Competitor Analysis. We look at your leading competitors and see why their sites are ranking well. We can see how strong their website positioning and see how much time and SEO effort it would take for you to catch up to them.
- On-Page Content Improvements. We will go through the site and correct text that needs to read better or be expanded upon. Google likes clear and concise, yet detailed writing that give the readers value. It doesn’t like keyword stuffing, excessive wordiness, or thin, low quality content.
- On-Page Technical Improvements. We will improve page speed, internal linking, and implement the keyword strategy on meta descriptions, title tags, headers, images and photos.
- On-Page Content Creation. We will help support your keywords with technical content and blogs about the products and services you offer, answer FAQs, build landing pages, and useful pages to round out your site with expert, authoritative information.
- Off-Page SEO. We will set up, optimize, and maintain your Google My Business account, create citations and quality backlinks through social media and important local websites.
We track the impact that SEO is having by monitoring your keywords rankings and organic traffic numbers. We utilize Google My Business, Google Analytics, SEMRush, and Google Search Console to monitor how the site’s doing. Every month you will receive a report showing the results we are tracking.
Top 10 reasons why SEO is so important to your business:
- 75% of internet users never scroll past the first page of search engines (Blue Corona, 2019).
- 50% of visitors are more likely to click a result if the brand appears multiple times in search engine results (Blue Corona, 2019).
- Adding a blog to your website can increase its chances of ranking in search engines by 434% (Blue Corona, 2019).
- 93% of online experiences start with a search engine (Blue Corona, 2019).
- 67% of all clicks go to the first five organic results (Databox, 2019).
- Videos help you to get 157% more organic traffic from search engines (Databox, 2019).
- Pages with a faster loading speed rank higher in Google (Databox, 2019).
- 93% of all online activities start with a search engine (Small Biz Genius, 2019).
- An average Google search session takes less than a minute (Small Biz Genius, 2019).
- 92% of consumers will pick a business on the first page of local search results (Small Biz Genius, 2019).
ALL MARKETING BEGINS WITH A PROFESSIONAL, HIGH-RANKING WEBSITE.
WE CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR NEW WEBSITE ONLINE, OR TAKE YOUR EXISTING WEBSITE TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH SEO.
Take one small step of action toward achieving your business goals. Schedule a free 45-minute consultation to see if we're a good fit.
ALMOND BRANCH MARKETING, LLC
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturdays by Appointment